Publisher

The Zeitschrift für Naturforschung was founded 1946 in the Institutes of the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft by Hans Friedrich-Freksa (23.2.1906-2.10.1973) and Alfred Klemm (15.2.1913-23.2.2013) together with Ludwig Waldmann (8.6.1913-9.2.1980) under the licence No. 20 of the American post world war II government in Germany. The publisher was the Dieterich'sche Verlagsbuchhandlung, Wiesbaden (now Mainz).

In 1948 a separate publishing house, the Verlag der Zeitschrift für Naturforschung, was founded in Tübingen. In 1950 a branch office was established in Mainz.

In 1946 the Z. Naturforsch. appeared in a single volume (1),
from 1947 to 1972 in two series (2a, b - 27a, b), and
since 1973 (volume 28) in three series ab, and c.

Addresses

Verlag der Zeitschrift für Naturforschung
P.O. Box 2645, D-72016 Tübingen or Uhlandstr. 11, D-72072 Tübingen
Phone: +49 7071 31555
Fax: +49 7071 360571

Verlag der Zeitschrift für Naturforschung
Beuthener Str. 17, D-55131 Mainz
Phone: +49 6131 573276
Fax: +49 6131 571061

E-mail: greifeld AT znaturforsch.com

New at De Gruyter: The Natural Sciences Journal Zeitschrift für Naturforschung